Reiki, life force energy, is in all things. In all plants, animals, plants, Earth, human Beings. Because of this, Reiki healing sessions are compatible with all faith and belief systems. Reiki has existed for thousands of years. It profoundly assists in spiritual healing, as well as the physical, mental and emotional layers of healing.
WHAT IS REIKI AND WHAT ARE ITS BENEFITS:
- Has been accepted as a healing art across the world for thousands of years.
- It is an effective approach for both stress management and stress relief.
- Reiki is a comprehensive, gentle healing art form for holistic health.
- It is a subtle, yet powerful, transmission of energy from the practitioner’s hands to the recipient. It also increases the awakening of the recipient’s own life force.
- It clears, transforms and strengthens one’s life force so that greater health on all levels can be fuller and maintained.
- It works with the Chakra system of the body. The 12 Chakras are the energetic layers and centers which have specific characteristics and vibrations. They are where profound transformation/healing takes place.
A REIKI HEALING SESSION:
- A Reiki healing session is a meditative, relaxing experience on a massage table, fully clothed.
- A Reiki healing session typically lasts 60-90 minutes.
- Reiki healing sessions sometimes incorporate essential oils, per client preference.
- Clients often report stress relief following a session.
CERTIFIED REIKI PRACTITIONER:
There are four levels of Reiki training. A professional Reiki practitioner must have at least level II training. The higher the level of training usually the more intuitive, knowledgeable and practiced the practitioner is. Level III is a Reiki Master. Level IV is a Reiki Master/Teacher. Each level of training, if done by a level IV certified Reiki Master/Teacher comes with a certificate. If you are interested in becoming trained in Reiki for the purpose of connecting more strongly with your life force and assisting your family, friends, plants and animals, and/or for use professionally, please visit our classes page: