Reiki, in Japanese, means Life Force Energy.
Reiki, life force energy, is in all things. It is compatible with all faith and belief structures.
- Is a healing art form that clears, transforms and strengthens the body’s life force so that greater health on all levels can be attained and maintained.
- Works with the Chakra system of the human, animal and plant/environment.
- Is a subtle, soft energy transmission through the hands of the practitioner.
- Clears and transforms energies in the body’s energetic fields including the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual layers.
- Is a meditative, relaxing experience on a massage table, fully clothed.
- Activates an environment where deep healing can take place.
- Typically lasts 60-90 minutes for a session.
- Has been accepted as a healing art across the world for thousands of years.
Are you interested in learning Reiki to assist yourself, friends, family, animals, plants or our environment?
Each level of Reiki training includes an attunement process. This is where the Reiki Master/Teacher “passes on”, awakens more strongly within the student, the life force energy.
There are 4 levels of Reiki training (they must be taken in numerical order)
Level I – Focuses mostly on the physical layer. Practitioners at this level can use Reiki on themselves family, pets.
Level II – Focuses on the emotional layer. Practitioners at this level can use Reiki professionally.
Level III – Focuses on the spiritual layer. Includes all Reiki symbols, but does not include the Master/Teacher training.
Level IV – Is for those who are interested in teaching Reiki.
Reiki Master means Reiki Teacher