By Christa Chantelois, Healing Facilitator
B.E.S.T. is a gentle, hands-on healing technique that balances the body’s energy to reclaim the full potential to heal itself. It is a mind, body and spirit balancing technique that has proven to have remarkable results. It strengthens the flow of energy, magnetic and electric, throughout the entire body. Dr. Ted Morter, of Morter Health System, explains that “B.E.S.T. works to maximize the healing potential of your body’s natural systemic intelligence. When your systems are in balance, vibrant energy returns and your body can begin the process of healing itself and returning to ideal, natural health.”
Unresolved emotions that lay in the subconscious result in a short-wired nervous system, an overloaded system. This can then lead to organs and gland malfunction, tight muscles, emotional, chemical and other forms of imbalances. The client’s body communicates with the practitioner, identifying the stress of highest priority for comprehensive health. Through soft finger pressure points held on the head and other parts of the body, the nervous system wiring begins to reconnect with the body and, together, reach more optimal functioning. Clinical practice has repeatedly shown that through the specific points and patterns of holding them the body will rebuild and repair itself.
Bio-Energetic Synchronization Technique was extensively researched and developed by Dr. M.T. Morter, Jr. more than forty years ago. It is a cutting-edge approach to wellness and can now be found worldwide as a system of health care. Parker College reported results of their research study comparing the effectiveness of B.E.S.T. to chiropractic, medical and holistic methods of healing. A 15 percent statistical improvement in outcome is considered clinically significant. In this study, patients did not significantly respond to forms of medical, chiropractic or holistic healing. “Overwhelmingly successful, the results provided an 85 percent improvement in the patients, not only in their areas of primary pain, but in other areas of their lives such as improved emotional stress level, depression and overall well-being.”
Dr. Sue Morter, founder and CEO of The Morter Institute in Indianapolis, teaches that the body is full of positive and negative charges, it is electromagnetic. Simply put, B.E.S.T. connects and balances the physical and energetic systems for optimum functioning of the body’s innate ability to heal itself.
HOW IT WORKS:
- A client traditionally receives a B.E.S.T. treatment on a massage table, fully clothed.
- Breath-work and mindful focus are often added during a B.E.S.T. treatment.
- A single B.E.S.T. treatment takes approximately 15-20 minutes.
- It is a noninvasive, gentle, highly effective approach for numerous circumstances and diseases that traditionally are treated with surgeries or medications. B.E.S.T. goes to the core of the issue.
- A B.E.S.T. treatment establishes a bridge of communication between the conscious and subconscious, plus an organic nervous system balancing.
- B.E.S.T. improves nervous system performance that might be playing a role in mental, emotional or physical states that have not yet become symptomatic. This then could avoid the development of the condition altogether.
- Bio-Energetic Synchronization Technique can be used on infants, the elderly and all ages.
- The body has an electromagnetic field. Science has shown it as a pulsating force. It is known as an aura and is discernible on the skin’s surface. “Balancing of this pulse signifies the updating of information stored in the brain.”
Dr. Sue Morter eloquently states, “We begin to consciously build electromagnetic and neuro-circuitry for embodying even more of our full potential, ultimately allowing us to experience ourselves as not only self-healing and self-regulating, but also self-illuminating and completely whole.”