Reiki Level I
This level focuses primarily on the physical layer (although there is no limit to Spirit). Practitioners at this level can use Reiki on themselves, family, pets, plants and friends. The next level of Reiki training, level II, allows you to practice professionally. The training ends with an Attunement process. An attunement is where the Reiki Master/Teacher “passes on” and awakens more strongly within the student the life force energy, the oneness of all.
Reiki Level II
- Must have a Reiki level I certification in order to take Reiki level II training.
- Builds on the physical layer of healing that Reiki I addresses, and adds the emotional/mental layers of healing.
- With a Reiki level II certification, you are qualified to use Reiki professionally.
- Reiki level II teaches 3 sacred symbols that can be used during a Reiki session.
- Long-distance Reiki is taught.
- I will teach more in depth about Chakras 1-7, and add Chakras 8-12.
Reiki Level III
Includes training on the remainder of the sacred symbols and the level III attunement.
Reiki Level IV
Training to become a Reiki Master/teacher and the level IV attunement.
The Energy Codes book study
A 10-week study of Dr. Sue Morter’s book, The Energy Codes, which was released in March 2019.
Contact Christa with questions or to express your interest in any group.